Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 pounds Hillacres Pride ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 cans cream soup (mushroom works well)
- 1 pound bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 pound Hillacres Pride Cheese
- Frozen mixed vegetables, optional
Mix beef and soup and place in 9x13 baking dish. Place tater tots on top and cover with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
If desired, mix frozen vegetables with ground beef.
Do you have a favorite recipe using Hillacres Pride Cheeses that you would like to share? Please email it to us. Thank you.