- 1 lb tomatoes, peeled and quartered, canned or fresh
- 1 medium to large zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Hillacres Pride Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup each chopped, celery, peppers, onion
- 1/2 tsp each, chopped garlic, basil, thyme, salt
Cook tomatoes, zucchini, celery, onion and peppers until tender. Drain excess liquid to leave about 1/2 cup. Add spices. Place in casserole dish, sprinkle cheese on top. Cook in 350 degree oven until cheese melts.
Do you have a favorite recipe using Hillacres Pride Cheeses that you would like to share? Please email it to us. Thank you.